Lesson Plans in Social and Emotional Intelligence
These fully developed lesson plans incorporate questions and activities based on the messages in the Social and Emotional Intelligence books, to help you convey important and empowering life skills to your students.
- 3 Lessons on Developing Empathy
- 3 Lessons in Understanding and Managing Feelings
- 6 Lessons in Building a Growth Mindset of Resilience and Self-esteem
- 3 Lessons in Helping Children with Anxiety
- 3 Lessons in Understanding and Building Resilience
- 6 Lessons in Making a Difference
These Lesson Plans include: key outcomes, teaching notes, resource masters, whole class and individual activities integrated with the reading of the books to make the teaching process easier for parents and educators.
Available only in PDF format, the content is age-appropriate and suitable for use freely in educational institutions, especially in Preschools and Primary classes.
3 - 12
PDF | 24 Lesson Plans; 74 pages